This recipe yields 32 little bites at 0 PointsPlus™ each!!!
Courtesy of: Taste of Home
- 32 Servings
- Prep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp (deveined), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 medium cucumber (at least 8 inches), cut into 1/4-inch slices (32 slices)
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, shrimp, mayonnaise, onion, mustard and dill.
- Spoon onto cucumber slices. Garnish with dill sprigs if desired.